Some things has changed.

Friday, March 12, 2010

Recently I've been thinking.. it's not fair to the people around me here if I keep thinking of going abroad. I mean I'm really enjoying my time here.. actually looks forward to going to classes everyday. Doesn't have a life aside from books currently.. but I'm getting used to it.

I know there are quite a few classmates of mine that are definitely going to UK this year and I sure do envy them.. but not that much anymore. I've begin to slowly appreciate how nice it would be to stay here for another year. This is not a post to reflect the thought that 'grapes what we can't reach are sour'. This is a post to treasure what I have around me now.

I'm definitely going to HAVE to spend 2 years in the UK. That's more than enough if I think about logically. Haha.. I don't want to spend that much time there. I just want to go earlier! But I'm able to suppress that want now.. I don't exactly want to go alone anymore. I think I've lost that adventurous side of me. Now thinking about going alone and learning how to survive there feels.. tiring haha.. which is why I'm content with going in my Year 3 with most of my friends. At least it'll be merrier.. and things will naturally be easier to cope.

Recently I've been getting the unsecure feeling of being 20. It's like gosh I don't exactly have a plan for my future yet. I'm studying to become a practicing lawyer but I can't really foresee myself practicing. At least not for long.. But if I don't practice, I don't quite know what I want to do. Lol few days ago I read an article about Malaysian women fertility rate dropping and I suddenly had an urge to marry young and have babies. =.= It's not NORMAL for me to think like that you know. I'm a career-driven, high-aspiring, erm.. energetic person? What happened to that me.. I too wonder..

I'm becoming more dependent.. or should I say I'm starting to trust people more? I don't know whether it's a good thing.. but I suppose only the test of life will tell.

0 comments: