Delayed.

Thursday, March 4, 2010

Sorry for the extremely delayed update. Things has been here, there, everywhere lately. Don't really want to believe it's March already. To think finals is in June.. Save me..

4x heavy subjects vs. 1x tiny exhausted brain

I know I've frustrate quite a few of you regarding my 'should I go to UK this year' question. I want to go, I really do. My mind is clear on that.. it's just that certain circumstances are make things a little difficult. Oh well.. after numerous debates with myself. I think I'm just going to try to apply for scholarship, if by some stroke of good luck that I land myself on a pile of free money, I'll go. If not I'll go with everyone else in Sept 2011. But oh by the way I've already received all my conditional offers for the 5 universities which I've applied to. Not a big deal but just thought of sharing haha.

Putting aside all the stress that I'm starting to feel, Law Ball is end of this month! :) Initially the response wasn't that great but when people start buying tickets in tables (each will be 5 bucks cheaper), people get dragged into coming because they need to gather a perfect 10 to buy a table. It only took a while and now it seems that EVERYONE in class is going. Ahh.. how can anyone not like our class? But the theme is Heaven & Hell. And I'm sitting on the 'hell side' of the hall (they split it into half) with no clue what to wear YET. Oh joy..

Practical exams have started. I'm more than a little unprepared because well initially I didn't bother putting much effort into paying attention in Legal Skills class, and it serves me right. Just got the lawyer's bib today. The thing you're supposed to wear with the robe for courts hearing. Lol.. I bet you people (non-law students) will have a good laugh haha. It looks exactly like the bib babies uses to prevent food from staining their clothes. And if I ever can't find a job.. maybe I can start supplying lawyer's attire. Damn the cost of the bib is probably only 2 bucks and they are selling it for 40 bucks EACH. I won't even buy it with 50% discount unless I really have no other choice. =.=

I know I still have tonnes of studying to do and not to mention I really should begin working on the past year questions. Some people have started like months ago and I'm really far far behind. Sigh.. as always I can't really push myself to sit still and study for hours like some people do. Maybe I should start visiting Centrepoint's McD and do some work there. Can't really study at home because all I think about is sleeping -all-the-time-. Saturdays and Sundays are totally wasted on me. I rather go to class. =.= Maybe I should attend Monday's replacement classes just to do other work during Cirami's class haha.

I can't believe I'm 20 this year. I don't feel like my age at all.. should really start thinking why..

Well.. that's all. Hopefully you won't hear from me so soon because MAYBE that means I'm actually studying.

0 comments: