Uni life officially starts tomorrow. For those of you who don't know, I'm actually starting my first year law degree ._.
I can't say that I'm excited (more like nervous probably.. which I can't exactly share the reason since I refuse to admit it myself :P) Sigh... but let's leave that for another day. And.. 5 subjects about law? So not fun..
I had a very short break after my A-Levels. 2 very money-consuming weeks. Watched Transformers 3 times. Visited 1U 4-5 times. Eat. Visited Ikano/Curve/Ikea 4-5 times. Eat. Visited Midvalley/Garden once. Watched ice-age 3D. Got back in touch with many friends. Met some new ones. Got some life back. Eat.. etc etc etc.
All in all, it was satisfying.. but extremely tiring. Not to mention I had to put all my other big plans for the holiday on hold.. one of which is to train my dog. -_- (she's already three months old!)
I'm the girl who consistently wrote diary entries for 4 years, but can't seems to even consistently update her blog once a month now haha. I'm just.. still really comfortable with keeping a lot of things to myself. Me. me. my brain. my mind. my dreams. me. So don't expect much.
There seems to be a lot of problems with my internet these days. (fans of p1wimax, think again)
I wanted to upload some photos but I don't think that'll be possible tonight because I don't have that sort of patience. (MY UPLOAD SPEED IS ONLY 33KB!!!!!!!!)
Well.. let's just continue this tomorrow after the p1 people fix my internet problems. And assuming I'm in the blogging mood again.
(I really hate the p1 people)
Wahaha.. I'm going to post all the weird photos!
Guess who is this?
AIESEC TUC Ambassadors Night - Skullingwahaha.. apparently this time the mixture of drinks was really realllly bad that several interns actually ran out to puke or something. Sooooo thankful that I didn't participate. :D The last time I played this was during AIESEC HELP LLDS where in the last round of the game there was chili padi in the drink! Yucky yucky.. apparently this time it was bitter gourd + lime. *sick*


0 comments:
Post a Comment