*frustrated*
I've been quite obsess with Skip-Beat! anime and manga for quite awhile.. Totally too obsess with it. Wasn't even like that when I was watching Nodame Cantabile or Tsubasa Chronicles. Haha.. don't ask me why! It's really a great story!!! And I won't even begin telling you what is it about because it'll take 3 days 3 nights. Hahaha..
anyway.. recently I heard news of a live action production. And I was like
*WHEEEEEEEEEEEE*
*flying in the sky*
BUT THEN.
BUT THEN.
BUT THEN.BUT THEN.
I am so upset. You know who did they picked as the lead actor and actress??!?!
*CRY*
Ariel Lin and Jerry Yan.
*UGH*
I mean.. I have no complains about Jerry (from Meteor Gardens Taiwan version-F4) acting as my all-time favourite male lead -----
Except Jerry seems a bit tooooooo old. but well.. still fits lah.
But Ariel Lin?~~~ As the oh-so-cute main character?!?!
You see!!!! She's sooooo cute!!!!! And her character in this anime/manga isn't simple you know!!! She has to act evil-cute-sweet-scary-innocent-mature-independent-pretty- etc etc etc. Ariel Lin is a LOUSY ACTRESS!!!!!!! (and why do we have the same name blehhh) WHY DID THEY PICK HER!?!?!
To fans of E Zuo Ju Zhi Wen (Direct Translation: Prank Kiss) I'm sorry to say, I really really really HATE it. Which is probably why I really don't like Ariel Lin as she was the female lead for that show. Come to think of it, the Taiwan drama for 'Prank Kiss' was rather different from the anime (Itazura na Kiss).
*heavy sigh*
Probably I shouldn't watch the live action of Skip-Beat! IF they really film it. It might end up being totally different from what I've read so far and I'll get all upset. Worst than seeing Ariel Lin act as my favourite character. T__________T Well, currently they are still scrutinising the script apparently. While I'm really anxious and want them to produce something.. I kinda really don't look forward to seeing it. Ugh.. they should pick new leads!!!
*depressed*
Well.. there you go. My little rant gave you a glimpse of my anime-obsess side. But yeah.. this is really just a glimpse haha!
I'm going to head to bed now.. and hope that tomorrow they'll release news saying Ariel Lin backed out from the production! *HOORAY!!!!* But well tomorrow I should be studying whole day.
Someone gag meeeeeeeeee....
Skip-Beat!
Sunday, June 7, 2009
Posted by
Ariel
at
Sunday, June 07, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment