Results.

Friday, March 13, 2009

Hey world.

I don't even know who actually reads my blog but well.. just for the sake of keeping this alive.. here's something BIG to share.

A-Levels results came out today! Just for the January 09 sitting, not the final results yet. (sadly)

I'm satisfied with my results. At the very least. And yeah.. very very tremendously relief. Some people collected their results before accounting period and we heard their results weren't exactly what they had expected. Even when Ai Qun called me she said she screwed up her econs. I was like.. @.@ scaredddd..

I was alone when taking my results, because there weren't anyone close whose name starts with something between M-S. When I saw the paper, I think my heart beated faster than before seeing it lolx. Kinda weird. Usually people feel the nervousness and the increased heartbeat BEFORE the incident and not after.

Yeah. I did quite well. Full As. Better than I expected actually.. not that I really expected anything. Because if you know me well.. I'm not the kind with specific aims like how many As I must score and stuff. That's better you know.. because when I saw my results, there were like so many emotions flowing through me all at once. Instead of like IF I had predicted I would get straight As then the excitement would be like half gone.

Here's my breakdown:

Accounting 280/300
Econs 3 105/120
Econs 4 80/90
CoreMaths 3 89/100
Stats 1 81/100

I basically was lucky for Stats, but otherwise the others were reasonably strong As and well.. I just need to work hard for this sem and I think Full As should be within reach.

Although that's like a bad thing. Because now I will probably aim for all As since I know I have good chance of getting it. If you know me well.. you'd know I hate setting goals. I prefer to just do my best, then enjoy the harvest that sort you know. No worries, no stress. Sigh.. guess can't continue doing that anymore.

The rest of the class didn't do that well. I also don't know what went wrong. I didn't study THAT HARD either. Remember we went to Bangkok for that wonderful holiday. That was pretty near exams period too I think. Because dad was saying nonsense like how that holiday relaxed my mine and caused me to score so well. Ha! Trying to claim credit from me! Though I think it was seriously because I did A LOT of pass year questions. But I think I really have some sort of luck de lah. Better continue doing good deeds.. haha.

Anyway.. just to keep you guys posted on what has been happening. I'm back in the A-Levels yearbook as the Head of Graphics. Can't comment much on that in a public blog haha. But well.. at the very least I can promise you this yearbook is going to look 1000% better than the previous one!!

I've been doing a lot of packing up lately. Dad is going to move all the major but useless furnitures to the new house tomorrow. So I guess we'll be moving in real soon. ^^ Yay.

0 comments: