Pissed off.

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

You know the ed board gathering was on the 15 Feb right? in Waldolf Towers. stupid management they have. I'm sooooo pissed off. Alright, when I asked Ciaran to book the place for 15 Feb. He mistakenly booked for 6pm-10pm. But I went back to that apartment.. just to check whether there are tables and chairs, I saw that the wrong time was booked. So I immediately changed it! And that was a week before the 15th lah.

That day. The BBQ stove set wasn't complete. Apparently there was a metal tray thing that we're supposed to put the charcoal on. That that piece of metal wasn't there when we started BBQ-ing.. so obviously we didn't know right?! I mean.. I don't even stay there lah!!! I've never lived in an apartment before and I don't freaking know that there's supposed to be a metal thing.

Then cleaner came like 1 hr plus later (or more) along with the metal tray and asked us to use it. It was then when we saw a HUGE crack on the BBQ structure. But well. Too late d right? Takkan they expect us to pour water to cool it down. If we had done that. The whole thing would have collapsed on the spot lah. Since the charcoals have all nearly turned into ashes and there wasn't any fire burning anymore. We just left it there to cool down loh. The heat wasn't even enough to cook the chicken wing la okay!!!!! And we have very very little charcoal left.

I expected problems when getting back the deposit of 150 bucks. But I totally didn't expect they would throw me around like I'm some ball passing from one department to another. I want to kill someone.

I think that the whole thing wouldn't have happened if the management (THE DUMB CLERK) had remembered to inform everyone about the change of time! THIS IS ALLLLL HER FAULT! I realised that because when I asked her about it she just kept quiet. AND YOU KNOW SHE EVEN THREATEN TO NOT RETURN THE COMPANY CHEQUE IF WE DON'T PAY FOR THE REPAIRS!

I told the building manager about the cheque thing. And she didn't even scold the clerk! WTH! She just say oh sooooo nicely, give back the cheque lah how can you keep the cheque on hold. I WAS SOO PISSED OFF. The clerk acted without her consent and authority and all she could say was give back the cheque lah. FINEEE.. then about the BBQ issue, the building manager told me to deal with the clerk and the security department myself! Because she said it's their fault and ask them to sort it out! WHAT'S THE POINT OF HAVING HER AS A BUILDING MANAGER THEN IF SHE CANNOT DEAL WITH ANYTHING?!! The clerk obviously won't admit that she was wrong. Because then she'll have to bare the cost of repairing that thing. Which is 200 bucks by the way.

They want to take away my 150 deposit but they say the extra 50 bucks they'll pay among themselves. NOW HOW IS THAT FAIR!??! They say I should have realised something was wrong from the start. Like why wasn't there ashes sign when I set the fire or how could I not know that you're not supposed to put charcoal on the structure. DIE. DIE. DIE. Well I'm sorry for not inspecting the place before using it and I'm sorry for being stupid!!! GRRRRRRRRR... I really wish I could be more polite about this but I'm soooooo freaking angry.

And when I went to the management office. FOR THE 3RD TIME!!! They tell me that they want to speak to Ciaran only. Because he was the one who did the booking. Imagine. I WAS STANDING THERE. TELLING THEM THAT I AM THE ONE RESPONSIBLE.. AND THEY TOLD ME TO GO AWAY AND GET CIARAN. Straight in my face!

First the management doesn't care to bother about me. And the clerk (which was why this whole thing had to happen in the first place) dared to be so rude to me!!!!!!!!!! I mean! Fair enough she's older, BUT SO WHAT?!?!

AND DAD DOESN'T WANT TO HELP! T____T He told me to get the 150 bucks back. If need talk to Mr. Yip (lawyer). HAIYO! Takkan want to sue them over the 150 bucks meh!!!! Cost even more lah!

So angry so angry.

Today mum helped to call the management office again. And at least the stupid building manager say she'll deal with it and talk to her staff about it. TERUK! That day she just pushed me to the security department and asked me to talk to them. GRRRRRRRRR.

Let's see how this turns out. It's not that the 150 bucks is a lot of money to pay. But the point is it wasn't my fault! If I were to purposely destroy that BBQ stove then I would have pay right?! I mean.. the damage repairs was 200 bucks. Not 2000 lah! It's just that first it was the clerk's fault for not informing the others about the change of time.. causing them to not prepare the metal tray before we started BBQ-ing. Then second she won't admit that she was wrong. And when I explain everything to them and try to solve the problem they push me around from one clerk to security department to not even bothering to see me!!!!

I HOPE THAT CLERK GETS FIRED. Especially when her face is soooo black every time she sees me! If I manage to get back my 150.. I'll pop into the office just to smile happily at her and irritate her!!!! (well I wish to do that but I don't think I'm really that wu liao)

Well now I'm agreeing to pay 50 bucks max. Just count it as bad luck. If they still refuse to agree then I'll force and annoy dad to go fight and scream at them! GRRRRRRR....

Why is it that I'm already 19 and I still feel like a kid? No one takes me seriously. *sad* grrrrrrr...

0 comments: