Now this should be the life of an AIESECer mah! Rather than always doing routine marketing calls and marketing visits. Some gathering is fun!!! Today we were celebrating Mustapha's (a Turkey intern) and Eric's (New Zealand intern I think) birthday. At SS2 Murni.
I've never been to that place but hey.. they have very weird foods. And I heard the weirder the food name is, the tastier it is. Haha.. Too bad I didn't try any because I went late. But I stole some of Wei Yang's cheeze nun and it was not bad. I ate the bananas that was on the table, I forgot who brought them. BUT IT WAS STILL SOOOO RAWWWW. Omg I think Fu Chong ate like HALF of the whole thing. I cannot even swallow one mouth! Ewww..
There were many people. Like 20. I see some familiar faces but most which I never remember the names. Hmm.. I was talking to Catherine and her Monash friends initially. Then they left early. And I sat with Wei Yang.. Alif's girlfriend (I don't know her name haha) was talking to Jai about India. Apparently she wants to go there for DT. Eric and Fu Chong was discussing about the PIPE next to the toilet bowl. LOL. Eric was saying that pipe thing was dumb. And he was asking how do you dry your butt after using it? And we don't right? Hahaha.. He's probably disgusted.
It was only until Mustapha started playing the Turkey's version of 'mafia' game that I socialised a little. This game was more complicated than our version. Vampires and werewolves replace our 'mafia', the police is now the 'hunter', the doctor is the 'priest', and we have an insomnia that can spy around when the vampires and werewolves awaken.
I was the Vampire! Muahahhaa... But I didn't really manage to kill anyone. The werewolves were too strong! And it was Yuven and the other guy lolx. (which I cannot remember the name) But anyway.. conclusion of the game? EVERY SINGLE VILLAGER DIED. The werewolves won! Well.. I didn't die as well. But since there's two werewolves and one me left (my partner vampire died earlier too) they win la obviously.
Everyone else was sooooo eager to go home. Well I was too, but kinda feel bad for Mustapha, he was so enthusiastic about the game and we all pretended like it was new to us and played along. Haha..
And well.. I'm tired now. Have class tomorrow at 8am again. Zzz. Meeting at TUC at 1pm. Looking forward for now. Will study hard during the weekend so scold me if you see me online. Haha. Which you know will happen ANYWAY.
AIESEC Night-out
Thursday, February 26, 2009
Posted by
Ariel
at
Thursday, February 26, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment