I always seems to have problems keeping a public blog updated for long. Okay I know the record is pretty pathetic.. but there's just too many things that can't be helped.
One thing is.. I feel very restricted when blogging in a public blog which I know ANYONE can have access to. Because that ultimately includes my PARENTS! And yes I will very honestly tell you now that I have a few secrets that I would rather them not to know. So yes.. in-order to keep the blog 'clear of secrets that can't be revealed to the adults', I have to hide one too many things.. making having a public blog pointless. Considering I can't really share all that's going on.
Another thing is.. sometimes I still have problems expressing myself. I seems to have too many split personalities. I kinda become a different person around different people so when blogging it's like I have to tone down everything to make sure I don't shock any of you out there.
I'll be truthful now..
I'm a very stern and fierce person at times. Not many saw that side of me. Unless you've been through cadet trainings or even have the unfortunate experience of training under me.. no. I doubt you've seen me scold anyone before. If you have been through cadet trainings with me, you would have saw how confident I was. Something I built myself up to be. Something people who saw it acknowledges and respect. But not many know that it's very tiring to appear confident and unfaze all the time. It's not exactly the real me. It's just part of who I trained myself to be.
Those who think I'm quiet and shy, you're not totally mistaken. You've just never gotten the chance to saw the noisy and crazy part of me. I don't warm up to strangers easily.. unless you're someone special. I like to keep my distance.. and I like to be alone. But I'll tell you that I'm definitely more crazy than you give me credit for. For one, I've climbed the walls of the school and even up the roof of the sports center building - something I can never forget.
I cry easily too. Something I have no interest to elaborate.
I may appear very mature to some, but wait till you see me when I'm with the crazy bunch of S7 people - I can turn into an incredibly childish person. Ask them.
For those who think I'm a tomboy! NYAHAHAHA.. so be it! I'll not narrate to you how I'm transformed into a very girly person because it'll tarnish my reputation as an ex-Police Cadet president!!
Lastly, for those who have saw the whole of me, every side, every moment, every crazy outburst, every mad scoldings - YOU MUST HAVE BEEN A GREAT FRIEND AND COMPANION!!!!
P/S: I may try working harder in keeping this blog alive but no promises.
A stupid post.
Saturday, August 30, 2008
Posted by
Anonymous
at
Saturday, August 30, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment