Currently taking a break from studies (not that I've started any reading for today because of a very much delayed mooting) to read the play-by-play progress of the UK Elections.
It is very interesting to me because we've studied about the UK Electoral System and therefore following their current election it's like giving life to the plain words of our constitutional notes! And thanks to Mr. Lawrence, I've become a little familiar with the names of several Members of the Parliament especially David Cameron, who is kinda the main star in this whole drama.. a.k.a the current elected Prime Minister of UK.
And what's even more entertaining is the words the press use in a country where 'freedom of speech' is reflected. They kept referring to a Lib-Lab coalition as a 'coalition of the losers'.
"Our election editor, Philip Webster, has been speaking to senior Labour sources who are not exactly feeling the Lib-Lab-rainbow love."
Lol.. if you can't get my laughing point won't sweat on it. Half my classmates are behind your back. They claim that my laughing point is (-negative). Haha.. But well this is my blog and I shall blog about whatever that is of my fancy.
The name Ed Balls itself makes me laugh hahaha! Mr. Balls.
"'We are on an island with the Tories, but some people hope a lifeboat driven by Ed Balls is going to come along,' he said."
Well..... at least I'm not the person who says 'I'm lame because I drank lime juice this morning' lol.
Lib-Lab does sound a little stupid.
Thursday, May 13, 2010
Posted by
Ariel
at
Thursday, May 13, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment