FINALLY.
I've just sent in my resignation letter (a super informal one) to Catherine and Kevin.
I'm quitting AIESEC.
For real this time.
I already feel sad that I have to leave AIESEC but I don't think I'll be regretting this decision. There's just too many things to cope with. Studies. Assignments. Nikki. Room. The final 3 assignments that I have to finish are all 2 weeks APART. During schooling weeks! Imagine the pain I had to go through to do my first assignment and I had twice the amount of time then! Leaving AIESEC is just to get a little more brain space to myself. It's not exactly because I really don't have the time to do the work, I just really don't have the brain space to worry about the work!
This is like the first time I've given up on something so major. Something I actually still believed was beneficial to me. And pathetically my decision to quit was not based on an external factor and that I, ARIEL ON, wants to abandon it. I mean, when the A-Levels Yearbook gave me hell last year I still stuck through it. Though honestly, producing a yearbook is lots more interesting than making marketing phone calls.
I would still really want to go for Xchange after finishing year one. Perhaps then I can keep in touch with AIESEC again? That's like my compensation prize.
Right. I'm aching all over from severe lack of sleep.
Nitez.
Finality
Thursday, October 8, 2009
Posted by
Ariel
at
Thursday, October 08, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment