While it seems like a wrong time to be blogging now when I should be studying my econs, get this..
I got my dog YESTERDAY!!!! hahahaha.. one day before A-Levels start (btw stats paper today was mental) Great eh?
But you've got to see her! She's reallllyyy cute! Golden Labrador. 7 weeks old. Her name's Nikki.Awwww... don't be fool by that innocent face.
That's my only warning. :)
Will post more some other day...
Good luck to those having exams haha. Study hard!!!!
It's so unfair.. T_T My sis is having mid-term hols. Facebooking 24/7 on Restaurant City. Wonder who was the villain who invited her to play that game.. *shakes head* When I was her age I didn't even have a computer! Ha!
My first pup.
Monday, June 1, 2009
Posted by
Ariel
at
Monday, June 01, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comments:
yer so cute la! :P
and so small! kinda expected it to be bigger :P
Post a Comment