Prep time.

Friday, May 8, 2009

Last day of college was HONESTLY like any other ordinary day. Except where Jia Mun went crazy for some reason and actually left scrap paper on our cars writing 'Your cheetah is hungry please hurry home' and nope I don't get the logic of that statement at all. (supposed to be an old story) but dong dong dong..

I don't know whether I'll miss anything about college. I'll still be continuing my degree in HELP with most of the people in my gang.. except Chooi Ling, who still doesn't know where will she be going. I guess there really isn't much to reminisce about. But it's only today that it hit me.. the thought that I won't be seeing Chooi Ling everyday anymoreeee.. *cry* it'll take some getting used to. Chooi Ling I'll miss you!!! XD. Come back and find us!!!

I won't lie and say I'll miss my lecturers but well.. guess what? Surprise surprise, Ms. Juelle was actually SO SWEET! She wrote us all each a short note. Mine was..

Dear Ariel,

Continue in your diligence yet remember to enjoy life.
All the best in all you do.

*heart*
Juelle

Which lecturer would honestly do that? And to think I didn't really like her at first. *awww* so sorry Ms. Juelle! She's definitely the only lecturer throughout the whole A-Levels course that knows each of us personally. Mr. Lawrence still can't freaking remember our names okay! Well not mine at least! Anyway.. what's with the 'remember to enjoy life' hahaha. Jia Mun laughed like mad woman after reading that. I'm enjoying too much lah! Does Ms. Juelle think I'm studying all the time? XD Amelia thinks Ms. Juelle is being soft-y due to the hormones of a pregnant woman haha.. I think that's highly possible but thanks Ms. Juelle!

I don't think I'll be going to prom. Actually I'm 99% not going since no one is going. And it'll be TOO weird to turn up there just to give out the yearbook right? Especially when it's my own senior ball. Sigh.. talking about the yearbook. It's actually 99.9% done. The 0.01% is just to edit the typos and stuff but my juniors will do that. I honestly worked my head off for that yearbook.. which I don't know whether it was worth it or not. (Chooi Ling said not at all since I don't get paid haha) but I can CONFIDENTLY say.. I've raised the quality of the whole yearbook to a level never before seen in the history of HELP's A-Levels' yearbooks. *laugh*

Haha.. I know it sounds stupid. But honestly! If you had seen last year's.. I mean.. it's not UGLY lah.. it's just, sketch and scanned layouts? The thing with being in the Ed board for so many years in high school.. sketch and scanned layouts aren't acceptable! And I still can't accept the fact of a college yearbook to be worst that high school's.

However (econs evaluation!) it wasn't a fun experience AT ALL working for the yearbook. I probably won't do it twice even if being paid. Not under that editor. NEVER. And I shall not bad-mouth him in a public blog but honestly, can he be less stubborn and LISTEN to people who has more experience!?!?! Chill Ariel chill.. everyone has been repeating that to me everytime I open my mouth to talk about the yearbook haha. But if he destroys my efforts with his UNLOGICAL and COMPLETELY DUMB arrangement.. (don't even get me started) I'll...... *censored*

So now the preparation begins.. (has suffered from lags apparently)

I have approx 3 weeks to stuff my brains and equip myself before facing the final battle. I really don't know what to aim for law. It's kinda too late to cover everything. I can only strategise and focus on the more important ones.. And Ms. Juelle says getting A for law is HARDDDDDD. T_T
My own fault for not preparing earlier.. *heavy sigh*

And I'm finally moving house. SERIOUSLY this time because we managed to get a tenant and will be renting this house out next month. Wheeeee.. what a rush it'll be.. exciting exciting haha.

I went back to help out a little for CHS's sports day yesterday. I regret not being able to go today and see my cadets and cheer for green house! Which main theme is durian lol. Jie Hui was there.. met up with Shu Ying, Kah Eng and Ann Ning for a while.. and Vania you're amazing for still being so dedicated and helpful to green house! They owe you a lot! Hopefully your leprechaun-unicorn dream will come true one day! I'll promise to be there to help if they use that theme!

Eh.. I wanna see red house's design!! Anyone has pictures?

Alright.. that's it for now.. hopefully you don't see me updating my blog anytime soon because I tend to do it when I want to do something other than study haha.

GOOD LUCK TO ALL THE A-LEVELS STUDENTS!!! My heart's with you! XD wait for me!! I'll catch up with my studies!!!!! *sprints* *faints*

Oops.. forgot the warm up. Hah! Doing jogging with Khai Ling and Woei Lin tomorrow. Hopefully the plan doesn't fail hehe. :)

I miss high school! See the moon! It was round hehe..



0 comments: